Light Ridge – active ventilation improvement
Designed to improve ventilation in livestock buildings by providing an exit path for warm stale air while, at the same time, improving light transmission into the building.
- Healthier environment for livestock
- Improved natural light
- Reduces the risk of diseases such as pneumonia, mastitis and scours
- No fans or moving parts, needs no adjustment
- Fit to new or existing buildings
- Waterproof and snow-load-tested
- Toughened PVC roof panels
- Standard ridge suitable to 350m above sea level
- Tailored wind guide plates that make the system ‘active’ in almost any weather conditions
- ACR Red Book Test approved. Class B Non Fragile Assembly [ACR(M) 001:2005]
- 10 year guarantee
Tailored wind guide plates make the system ‘active’ in almost any weather conditions.
When used in conjunction with VVS, Light Ridge can help provide total ventilation control.